With Vicki Maybury, Kim Vaughn & Renee Porzel
ABOUT THE BATTLE!
June 15 - 17, 2018
who is the battle for?
- ALL Sweet Adeline members everywhere!
- Other female singers who want to learn more about singing barbershop
- Music Educators who want to learn more about the barbershop art form (male or female)
the battle is...
- 1.5 days of barbershop education
- An opportunity to sing in a large chorus directed and choreographed by “the Best of the Best”
- A chance to battle it out on stage and demonstrate what you have learned
- A fun time with other barbershop junkies
The Battle is being held at
Cedar Rapids, IA
More info to come!!
why you should attend!
- To be part of the second Battle of the Barbershop Stars held by Region 5
- To learn from the best directors in the Sweet Adelines International organization
- To improve your vocal production skills
- To meet up with your friends in harmony
- To learn more about the unique American art form of barbershop harmony
- To have a great performance experience
music and learning tracks
- Within three days after registering, participants will receive an email from the event team with a chorus assignment and link to the music and learning tracks.
- All chorus participants are responsible for learning the music prior to the event to be prepared for rehearsals and to experience the best education for themselves and other participants.
- Participants registered by June 1 will receive a 'Battle of the Barbershop Stars' T-shirt, color coded according to vocal parts. The T-shirt will be available at the registration desk at music school.
- If chorus directors/choreographers request special attire for the evening show, participants will receive an email - at least one week prior to the event - with the attire information.
- More Info to Come!!
To visit Spirit of the Midwest official website, click here